Reliability and Availability Engineering is all about performance and long-term cost management. A well-designed Reliability and Availability Plan ensures unnecessary downtime is always avoided.
Vanguard provides Reliability and Availability services for both new projects and existing facilities across a wide range of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, mining and tourism.
Enhanced Operational Reliability
We offer a suite of standard reliability and availability services:
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Studies
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Planning
- Human Error Assessment
- Strategies for Equipment Redundancy and Sparing
- Cost-Benefit Studies
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
To find out more about our Reliability and Availability services, please feel free to contact us or read further about our technical safety and risk management services.