Built on values.
At the core of Vanguard is our corporate principles. These standards govern and drive our day-to-day business activities.
- We are vigilant and believe that all accidents can be prevented
- We provide an efficient, high quality and sustainable work environment
- We consider no task to be so important that it will be pursued at the sacrifice of safety
- We comply with all federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations
- We hold our business ethics, and ourselves, to the highest standard
- We work for safe futures for all our clients
Commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Our aim is to provide high quality services that meet the expectations and contractual requirements of our clients as well as regulatory concerns of the appropriate authorities.
Vanguard has established an effective HSEQ Management System. We monitor our status in delivering key project objectives, following corporate requirements and adhering to ethical and policy guidelines.
Vanguard places the highest priority on the protection of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), both in our own operations and in our interaction with external resources. Vanguard team members are required to report hazards and unsafe work practices to their supervisors immediately in accordance with the following policies:
- HSE Policy
- Quality Policy
- Ethics Policy
We are all required to recognise and accept our responsibility to maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is free from health, safety and environmental hazards.
To learn more about how we implement our policies in the work we do, take a look at the services we offer.